Hey, hey! We’re halfway through the week, and if you’re like me, you might be needing a little burst of inspiration to get you going today. No worries, I’ve got ya covered 🙂 I’ve put together a list of 20 simple and easy things you can do to give your health and happiness a boost!
- Drink more water.
- Keep sliced lemons in the freezer for quick and easy lemon water.
- Always exercise on Mondays. It sets the psychological tone for the rest of the week.
- Never go grocery shopping while hungry (duh).
- Get up 15-30 minutes earlier than usual and do something for yourself (work out, journal, read, listen to a podcast, etc…).
- Make a list of things you are thankful for, and update it often.
- Keep almonds and berries handy at home and at work for snacking.
- Add liquid stevia to your coffee instead of sugar.
- Drink Green Tea (+ liquid stevia to sweeten, not sugar).
- Don’t skip breakfast – or lunch or dinner, for that matter. You’re more likely to binge eat later in the day if you’ve skipped a meal.
- Read nutrition labels. Even if just for the purpose of making yourself aware.
- Buy food with less ingredients.
- Replace butter and vegetable oil with coconut oil when cooking.
- Drink 1 tbsp of raw, unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar daily (with water or apple juice).
- Shop around the outer edges of the grocery store.
- Set at least one goal for yourself daily.
- Spend more time outdoors.
- Read for pleasure more often.
- Communicate with at least one person each day who builds you up.
- Do something every day that makes you happy.
There ya go! Do you have any other healthy habits to add? I’d love to hear them!