Happy Monday! I don’t know about you guys, but most Mondays I find myself needing a little extra motivation to get the work-week powered up. Sundays, for me, are typically spent meal prepping and cleaning house – which totally sets the tone for a productive week, but sometimes that leaves me feeling super drained come Monday morning. Anyone else?!
Here are just a few of the things I do to kickstart my motivation:
- Music – Turn on an upbeat playlist and put a smile on! I prefer a random playlist and love finding new jams 🙂
- Coffee/Tea/CAFFEINE – Sometimes just the smell of a freshly brewed pot of coffee is all it takes to get me in gear.
- Set Some Goals – I’m talking 2-3 short-term, attainable goals. Like, that you could accomplish that same day! Sit down with your cup of coffee/tea/diet coke and write these down. This gets me fired up and ready to tackle the day.
- Eat Something Good For Your Body – Food = Energy. Prepare something healthy that will leave you feeling satisfied and energized! If you’re looking for some quick, simple, healthy breakfast foods, I’ve got you covered! *Disclaimer* This tip only works if you fuel your body with nutritious foods 😉
- If All Else Fails…FAKE IT – No, I’m not kidding. Put on a smile, think of 3 things you are thankful for, and fake it until it becomes a reality. Sometimes this is all I have left, and believe it or not, it works. If you’re really good at it, you’ll get a good mood, too!
I hope some/all of these help you find your motivation [on days other than Mondays, too]! These are just some of my favorites…what are yours?! I can’t wait to hear from you!